Help is needed?
Please feel free to contact us. We will contact you.
+7 (727) 279 63 97
+7 (727) 279 65 90
This area of jurisprudence as family law is very specific, since it affects relations between relatives and close people. The problematic issues of this relationship, whether it be a divorce, a division of spouses’ property, a requirement to pay child support, and much more are always stressful for either side. Our goal: showing tact, but also a constructive approach, as much as possible to resolve the delicate issues of the Client in this area.
We will help resolve the following issues:
- Marriage agreement (assistance in preparation and conclusion on conditions favorable to the Client, recognition of it as invalid or partially invalid).
- Divorce (taking into account the interests of the Client).
- Section of property of spouses.
- Comprehensive assistance in organizing paperwork and personnel records.
- Collection of alimony for children, parents, spouses.
- Parenting and guardianship of children: residence of the child; terms of the child’s visits with the second parent; restriction of parental rights; establishment of paternity, etc.